Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Melissa Etheridge set to rock Westport’s Levitt Pavilion

Image result for melissa etheridge

Melissa Etheridge was never the kind of singer-songwriter to just hit the stage, zip through some tunes and hightail it home. She’s all about connecting with her audience, and she makes sure it happens at every show.
The Grammy winner spoke about it in a phone chat, where she also revealed her next album drops early next year. And Etheridge said she may perform a song or two from it when she rocks Westport’s Levitt Pavilion on Saturday, Aug. 25.
“I’ve been doing this a long time and I’ve created the music so that it does connect,” she said. “I count on that when I play... I craft my shows in a way so not only are they hearing the songs they know and love, but they’re also having an experience they will remember, so they want to come back again.” Click here to continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment