Monday, June 22, 2015

Maine Lobster

There isn’t another food I can think of that I enjoy cooking as much as Maine Lobster.  I guess it is lucky I live in Maine!  Unfortunately, I am in the minority in our house.  Having the kids fall in love with lobster is a high priority of mine. I view it as nearly a crime not to enjoy the seafood Maine is so well known for.
So in order to get the maniacs on the same page with me I need to get them involved in the process and show them all the great things that can be done with Maine Lobster.  In this post I will go through where I source the lobsters, how I cook them, how I preserve them, and how I like to eat them.  Since we will be freezing lobster to preserve I hope to have a number of great lobster recipe in the upcoming months to share. Click here to continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment